[bksvol-discuss] Re: validators and quality ratings

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:05:25 -0400

Cindy,  You're correct in assuming that validators are supposed to change
the ratings if that is warranted.  No all validators treat the books as
thoroughly as you and I might.  If the book has been substantially improved
by the validator, then the change should be warranted.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services