[bksvol-discuss] validators and quality ratings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

One of us must be misunderstanding. I thought that
validators are supposed to change the quality rating
if what they do to the books changes the quality, and
that's what I've been doing. If the validator takes
the time to improve the quality of the book rather
than just does the minimum checking for copyright and
complete pages, it makes sense to change the quality
of the book. If the validator doesn't do anything more
than the minimum, I suppose changing the quality isn't
necessasry. I generally take Fair books and make them
excellent.

http://mail.yahoo.com