[bksvol-discuss] validator with knowledge of Latin?

  • From: "Larry W. Honaker" <kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:56:48 -0400

Greetings:

I am very close to submitting my first scanned book for validation which is
a cross between historical fiction and set in the religious atmosphere of
Rome.

I have cleaned the book to the best of my ability but it does have several
scattered passages of Latin and maybe  a phrase or two of German which do
not lie within my knowledge base at this time.

It is a very good read and I will post more of a description when I upload
the book.

If there is a validator out there interested in taking a look at this upload
I will be very pleased to let you know as soon as it goes up to Step 1.

Thanks!

Larry W. Honaker

Email:  kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx
Email:  LHonaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx