[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question in Kes

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:21:56 -0800

Hi Shannon!

You rock! Isn't it nice when things work as they should! Congratulations on persevering! That is my worst shortcoming. I tend to quit when the going gets tough and I can't find a solution easily. Then I get mad at myself, (I'm stubborn) and get back to the trouble, but not before a lot of grumbling and cussing! You're doing great! And keep asking questions if you have them!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:19 AM 2/14/2008, you wrote:
I got it, Mary. Thanks.

I was told that, sometimes, the files don't always show up properly in Kes,
so I made a few modifications, and it's up and running.

Thanks for your help.

Shannon
We are wise, not because we are women, but because we seek wisdom.