[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi,

I've been thinking, and I think I'd better warn you
that I'm not positive that it works. Nothing else
seems to, from the conversations on the list. I can't
download any books I've done to check.  If you want to
check, you can download The Whistling Hangman, because
I did that with that book. I think I did it with Out
of Body, too--or I put someting at the top of every
page.

Cindy