[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation pagination question

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:13:24 -0400

Dear Jill:
The page numbers are important especially for validation purposes.  Most of
the time I don't read the books I validate so the page numbers are important
to ensure that there are no missing pages.  Besides if you were reading a
print copy, the page numbers would be available to you should you choose to
read them. Although I am not positive about this, I believe that bookshare's
stripper takes out the page numbers when the book is converted to dasy.

Just my 2 cent's worth.