[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation page suggestions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Mary,

That must be an advantage you blind people have over
me. I have to click on the book's title as if to
download it in order to see the rating, the synopsis,
comments, etc. It would be convenient if the rating
were on the download list, maybe just an E, G, F or P
next to the format.

Shayla, I tried your suggestion. It gets me back and
forth between the book I might want to download and
the download list, and it's a lot quicker than going
to the back button, so again I thank you.
Unfortunately, the list window does not stay open, so
if I decide not to download the book I was checking
out, or if I want to get a second book, I have to go
close the page with the book and return to the list. I
don't think it's because I have a Mac, because at
others sites pages stay open when I click on a thread
(sometimes when I don't even want them to). It may be
that some of your (plural, meaning all of you)
technology allows multiple open windows at the
Bookshare site. Anyway, it's must faster going back
and forth with your suggestion, Shayla, and again I
thank you.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250