[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation notification

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:40:31 -0600

Hey Gerald et al,
    A bit out of the loop here for a day or two... Just wanted to add that
email notifications in general aren't difficult to setup once you've done it a
couple of times. Keeping that in mind, I agree with Gerald's estimation on time
though, we wouldn't want the BookShare servers spamming some poor folks out
there *grin*. After all they're a bit bigger than my small website.

I also agree with Gerald's feel of how the tech team operates in regard to
Benetech.

BTW, Cheryl was still on her NM address back in December.

Got to run to class, later gang,
Jake