[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating on Braillenote

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:38:29 -0400 (EDT)

hey Scott I always use the BN to validate.

Make sure to copy the file using a CF card, not Active Sinc.

I always save the book as a keyword document and then work on it, nd export
it afterwards.

But that is up to you.

E. Doesn't do it that way.

But it is indeed an easy and portable way to validate and prepare books for
submission.

Enjoy.

If you want to know how I do the process of saving and then exporting let me
know.

I use the QT model, so am in the minority as far as keyboards goes.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com