[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating first book

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:22:53 -0500

Lisa,

Nice to have you helping out.

I'd recommend checking out Jake's website which has tips for volunteering:

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/

We've tried to put the type of information on that site which we wished were
in the volunteering instructions.  It also has a page called Marissa's List
which contains recent information about what books were in processing.  The
list helps keep volunteers from duplicating effort by scanning books which
someone else has done or validating a duplicate which someone submitted
because they didn't realize that their first attempt to submit it was
successful.

HTH

Gerald