[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating bottleneck

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:48:41 -0400

Dear Jill and Everyone,

First, I'd like to ask a favor. If you have taken, The Orphan Train from the
step one page, would you consider putting it back? I have had this book for a
week and made many little adjustments to improve it. I should have renewed, but
hadn't marked the day I downloaded it on my calendar as Cindy does. I planned
to renew it. I expected to finish it during its second week in my keeping. The
print copy just arrived from the library today. I needed it to understand a few
things which didn't scan because they appear in print which is very different
from the text.

This is my first validation, and I'd love to complete the task I started.

Meanwhile, I downloaded, The Ivy Tree, by Mary Stuart, but even more than with
my first book, I will need a library book to help me correct it.

Oh, And, I just got the letter from bookshare telling me they have taken the
book back today. I checked for it on the step one page and it wasn't there.
Maybe it takes a little more time to replace a book on that page, so I will
check it later.

Always With Love,

Lissi