[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:30:57 -0500

Hello.  The Volunteer manual gives you a basic overview of the process.
For specific questions, you can e-mail the list or search the archives of previous discussions.

I suggest starting with books that are rated "Excellent" because they are easier to validate and you can familiarize yourself with the process that way. I just started about a month ago and every time I validate a book, I learn something that will help me improve for the next time.
Good luck and happy validating.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <bookreader53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>