[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating books

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:01:31 -0700

Ranked spelling is in your tools menu. It will go through your document and tell you all the words in order of their frequency that it thinks are misspelled. You can accept, ignore, replace, edit and do other things with this information. Often the words it shows you are people's names in the book in which case you can tell it to ignore all. As you perform these tasks, the accuracy rating will increase. You will find this rating under apply. I suggest you read about this in your manual since it is really very much worth using when validating.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>