[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating books

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 22:40:15 -0400

I prefer to validate in K1000 but that's my personal preference. I find it easier to move from page to page with K1000 then in Word. It seems somehow faster. Also K1000 has the rank spelling feature which is great to validate.
K1000 also has the ability to set user page number. This is very helpful in determining if all pages are present. Of course this is provided that page numbers are in tact.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out