[bksvol-discuss] validating and the BrailleNote

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:49:39 -0400

Hi all,

I finally have my Braillenote back in my hands and I'm eager to begin validating and having access with my braille display. I'll be downloading books and opening them on my desktop as I do not have internet access with my BrailleNote. Anyone have tips on saving books to my CF card? What file type should I convert the files to? All suggestions are welcome!

L...