From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:41:53 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

Hello.
This might sound obvious but a good validator/proofreader should correct any
errors he/she finds in the book.  This includes anything from misspelled words
to extra junk characters or missing pages or chapter titles.  I say this
because validators don't always do this.
If a validator has any questions about a book, he or she can contact the
submitter or, if that person isn't available, this discussion list.
This is a group of very helpful and informed volunteers who have all sorts of
experience and resources to share.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>