[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 04:50:02 -0400

Thank you Sarah. I did not take the book because there were a lot of notices with returnu. However, they were all from the same person. I will try it again since I do not have to worry about the ISPn.
Smile
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>