[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:11:13 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I do the same thing with the books I scan, especially the
paperbacks. I scan the whole thing, then read it. I have my confidence
threshold in Kurzweil set to 99, so if something is below that, I can look
to see if there might be a reason, and I can get a pretty good feel for the
accuracy of each page and know when a particular page didn't scan well,
usually, before I finish and have to go back and find the page to rescan.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):