[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:04:21 -0700

Hi Scott,

I would have to agree with you. I validating a couple of books early on and
I did the basics on them. Now I feel bad if I don't read the major of the
book because it seems even though spell checking does a good job there are
small tweaks that can be made like cleaning up garbled characters and end of
lines words.

I uploaded on book and when I got to the point of reading it for myself I
found the picture captions, which  are on most pages got spread through out
the page I grabbed it and am doing a good job on it.

Bottom line I think is if the final produce is first class go for it!

Trying to find more time to read and scan, LOL :)

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it wih the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth