[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

And Lelia, in case you don't know, don't be worried
about the seven-day time limit. Books can be renewed
as many times as is necessary. You'll get a reminder
that your book is due in two days and you just go to
the upload and hit renew and you have it for another 7
days. I mark the date on the calendar and renew the
day before so I have as much time as possible. smile

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/