[bksvol-discuss] Re: vagina monologues

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

I can do that?  How, if I may be so bold as to ask?

Pratik patel <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }
st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }      @font-face {   font-family:
Tahoma;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times
 New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }
SPAN.EmailStyle18 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal
 }  SPAN.EmailStyle19 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type:
personal-reply  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      In addition to What
Gerald said, Carrey can take the same book and mark specific zones in the book
that FineReader can ignore when it is going through its OCR process.  This will
allow her to mark the areas where the author name appears and have FineReader
skip it.

  Pratik