[bksvol-discuss] Re: vagina monologues

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 07:00:27 -0500

My suggestion would be to try a different type of book (i.e. hardback, trade
paperback, mass market paperback) since these type of things aren't
consistent across book types.

Also, if this is what has to be scanned, then I'd recommend letting Carrie
scan it in-house since she should be able to trim the pages to remove the
author's name when she chops the book.  It depends on whether or not there's
enough whitespace left between the name and the text to allow her to do it
all at once.

HTH

Gerald

  _____