[bksvol-discuss] Re: using enter key in email messages

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:09:40 -0500

No, Elizabeth, I don't know how to do that, as I use a different email client than most. Sorry. smile. Maybe someone else on the list can do this.

Judy s.

E. wrote:
Judy I want everybody on the list to be as comfortable as possible. I also know this is a high traffic list and sometimes a somewhat outspoken one. If Gwen really does need to send my messages to the junk folder for her to stay comfortable with the list, do you know how to tell her to do that?
Elizabeth

At 01:17 PM 9/5/2009, you wrote:
Ah!  That makes sense.  Smile. Thanks for the explanation, Elizabeth.

Judy s.

E. wrote:
It is curiosity. Using the enter key that way breaks speech up a lot so I really notice she is doing it. I just wondered why. No picking intended whatsoever.
Elizabeth
At 11:41 AM 9/5/2009, you wrote:
Elizabeth, this feels like you are picking on Gwen. So, politely, what's it to you if someone uses short lines? I don't think anyone here has to justify how their email client is set up. BTW, sometimes I use very long lines. It's my preference. smile.

Judy s.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4398 (20090905) __________

http://www.eset.com