[bksvol-discuss] Re: using enter key in email messages

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:48:03 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 1:28 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: using enter key in email messages

I forgot to mention that Thunderbird is also free, from the same folks who do the Firefox browser. smile. It can be downloaded from http://www.mozilla.com

Judy s.

Judy s. wrote:
Hi E, I use a combination of lynx and pine and also, because I have a very odd custom configuration for my setup, use an IMAP Thunderbird account. I loved Eudora - wish I had a version that worked for me still. If you have to switch to a windows based email, you might want to try Thunderbird. I have no idea how accessible it is for a blind user, but it's stable and very robust against virus attacks to its address book and it lets you do SSL email.

E. wrote:
What email client do you use? I am going to have to soon give up my beloved Eudora.

Elizabeth

At 02:09 PM 9/5/2009, you wrote:
No, Elizabeth, I don't know how to do that, as I use a different email client than most. Sorry. smile. Maybe someone else on the list can do this.

Judy s.