[bksvol-discuss] Re: used book purchases

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

I wouldn't mind help at all, but there are donations from universities that
other in-house volunteers are working on, to get into the collection.  I should
be helping them too!  We'll be finished with all these donations eventually,
just takes some time.  Of course, by then, some more donations will have come
in and the cycle repeats itself, kinda like life :-)

Carrie

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Smile.  Wow, Carrie, you are in deep!  Gustavo said you are the Alpha
voolunteer so maybe you can get some in-house volunteer help.  Sounds like you
need it.  <grin>

Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrie Karnos