[bksvol-discuss] Re: upolading cypress point

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:50:17 -0500

Okay, I moved it from the desktop and made a directory.  Now if I can solve
my final problem I think it will work.  When I choose which file to open, on
the browse/accept page, the next tab says, "file of type".  At this tab
there are three choices:  all files, pictures, HTML, none of which fit.  So
what can I do there?

Thanks for your patience.

Sue S.