[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading to step 2 page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

That's a good idea, E, and I wonder that they don't do
it, except maybe in this case, over the weekend, they
haven't been around. When one of my e-mail accounts
has a problem like that there is a message saying that
there wre technical problems, and usually how long
they expect the site to be down, although sometimes it
takes longer -- and it usually includes an apology,
too. That way  we don't waste time uselessly trying to
access the site.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com