[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading cypress point

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:40:20 -0500

someone here told me when I was getting a simular message to open the RTF file
pres space then back space and save
then try to upload.

Laura Ann

At 07:07 PM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

Sue,

    Do you have a sighted friend, who could watch you try to upload the
file, and help you determine what's happening? It might only take someone a
few minutes to solve the mystery for you, and then you'll know what to do in
the future. I hope you can find a person who can take a quick look, because
I understand how frustrating it is to do everything you know to do, and
still run into a problem.

Paula

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.3/423 - Release Date: 8/18/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com