[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:45:53 -0700

HI Jill,

The site last night was a little flakey. Every time I selected the browse
button to attach the book I lost JAWS. I finally did a reboot and all was
well.

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain fails,

The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748

  _____