[bksvol-discuss] Re: up-load

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:32:58 -0700

Thanks much Ernie.  I will take care of it.

As someone very knowledgeable recently pointed out to me when the behavior of
some software I was using changed for the worse: Computers do not alter their
behavior for no reason.  If you were able to upload and download successfully
before, then what has changed between then and now?  It could be any number of
things.  Something has altered on your PC that has changed the way uploading
and downloading are handled.  Think about your computer's recent history.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment.