[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (book 7)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:28:09 -0600

You are sweet, Kim!  If Jamie cannot get it at her library that would be great!
 If Jamie can get this one, I can proof from the bubbled copy as print is
legible, just not working out for OCR.

Thanks bunches, and hopefully Jamie will respond if it is available to her when
she has time to scan.

Have a great day!

Valerie