[bksvol-discuss] unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (book 7)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:19:14 -0600

I regret to say that I will be unable to scan yada yada Prayer Group Gets
Decked Out (book 7) because of water damage to the paper back. There is enough
warping on the pages that I was unaware of to make it too much work to produce
viable scans for OCR. I would be more than willing in the future, though, to
check the book out again and proofread. Cindy, if you could please remove it
from the being scanned group, I would be very grateful.

Sorry to anyone for the inconvenience.

Valerie Maples

currently scanning: who do i talk to?, Red Suit diaries,  Seven Days at Oak
Valley, Engineering the Preschool Environment for Interactive Symbolic
Communication

currently proofing:  Ten Days to Self-Esteem,  My Dog Pulls, what Do I Do?, The
Amaranth Enchantment, The Shifter