[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:30:16 -0500

Always, whenever such suggestions are made it's to the detriment of BookShare. I've seen this kind of comment repeatedly over the years and it never varies. It always comes down to let the inferior stuff slide.
That is just as much a claim of authority.
Who are you to claim that?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>