[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:40:31 -0500

Louise, I would submit the books anyway. I don't think page breaks are incredibly crucial, not crucial enough for you to not submit that gold mine, anyway.
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx