[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:27:56 -0800 (PST)

That's an excellent idea, Louise. Are the books still
there, and if so, if you'll tell me the titles I'll
download them and get to them when I've finished the
one I'm working on, my Christmas letter list (my
out-of-town friends to whom I write only annually) and
a project for my husband. But as long as Ikeep
renewing them, they won't be on the list and it will
appear smaller (smile).

Cindy

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com