[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

Thanks, Mike. I've never re-checked the step one list
after I've uploaded a validation, but I think that's a
good idea. Is it in the Comments that it says why the
book is back on the list? I do check the collection to
see if the book is there after final approval, so I
can delete my file. I guess if it doesn't show up
there in reasonable time I'll check the download list
to see if it re-appears. Even with the cable access we
now have, it takes a while to load and I've become
somewhat impatient in my old age. (grin)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail