[bksvol-discuss] Re: two rare book requests

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:55:34 -0800

Still no luck here.  My she wrote a lot as Ellis Peters.

On 12/6/2010 7:37 AM, Julia wrote:
Hi Misha.
Thank you for checking. There are a few rogue Edith Pargeter books that I haven't managed to scan, I'd appreciate your help. They are, The Soldier at the Door, Lost Children, and The Horn of Roland, which is under her other name Ellis Peters.
Thank you.
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>