[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books available for scanning

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:43:56 -0700

Hello Lynn,

I don't mine doing the scanning. Now that I've been at it for a few months
or more I am getting some really nice scans and I would be happy to let you
know when it is done and I am uploading it if you would be open to
validating it. Yes, if you have some other things you would like to include
feel free to. Right now I just have a couple of books still waiting scanning
so by the time I get them I should be able to do them next.

My address
Kaitlyn Hill
9358 SE Sun Crest Drive
Portland Oregon 97266
Day time phone 503-494-9571
Cell most any time and is basically my main phone 503-358-3547

I work days so do the about 5:30 am to about 10 at night schedule and live
on the west coast.

What part of the country are you from? I'm originally from Michigan and have
been out here in the northwest since early 94 and really like it :)

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth