[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books available for scanning

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:05:32 -0400

Great. Send me your address and perhaps phone number also in case I send them UPS and I'll get them out. I also have a xerox copy of a smaller booklet he did for AFB if you want to take that one also. I don't mind doing clean-up on books, I just am not able to handle scanning. Someone read me half of "A Marked House" a few years ago and I had to stop because it was too disturbing, brought up bad stuff from my own childhood, but that's a compliment - I've rarely read anything that vivid dealing with the issues involved and certainly not from that time period. I want to say "enjoy it" but that's not exactly the right way to put it. I'm looking forward to finishing it, though.

Thanks,

Lynn

At 04:36 PM 8/9/2005, you wrote:

Lynn,

I would be happy to scan the Twersky books if you can send them.  I scanned
The Face of the Deep; it's an amazing novel!

Debbie