[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:12:39 -0500

Hi Rebecca,
After you validate a book, it is placed in the administrative queue. This is the stage where a BookShare employee will decide if a book meets all criteria to be put on BookShare.org. If a book is determined acceptable, it will appear on the new books list shortly, otherwise it will be returned to the Step1 Download page.
Your books are probably still in the administrative queue and will hopefully be processed within the week. The page after you finished the validation should have mentioned this approval process.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>