From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bud Schwab
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:41 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] two ISbn's and another question

Hi Gang,

This current book I am scanning seems to have two ISBN numbers.  How
do I know which one to use.  Also the book has the same title
"Beautiful Lies."  However it's a completely different book by a
different author and published seven years later than the other
one.  How do I let somebody know that so they don't just throw it out
as a duplicate?
It's good to be back scanning again.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P