[bksvol-discuss] trouble with a book scan

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:45:23 -0400

Hey folks,

I'm encountering difficulty scanning part of a book, about six pages worth. In this particular section, a character is reading entries from a journal, and they must be in a different color or font size or style because they aren't clear at all in Openbook.

Now, is there a way I could send these scanned pages to someone so they might decipher the difficult text? Again, I'm using Openbook which has an exact view feature, but I don't know whether it would be accessible to someone who doesn't have Openbook.
Any other ideas on how I can read the text?

Thanks,
Scott