[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble signing in

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:14:20 -0500

Hi,

If you check the remember me box it will not ask for your id and password for a couple of weeks as I remember. The page it takes you to is the page where you land after you give your id and password the first time.

You do not need to change your password.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>