[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble checking out a book sort of

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 06:30:58 -0800

I have not been doing as much proofreading lately and have not had to go to the second page of the checkout list to find a book. However, after all this discussion, I attempted to load the second page of the checkout list. I use Window Eyes for my speech. Window Eyes read the percentages as the page loaded up to 25 percent; then the speech quit and when I read the screen sometimes would say "Downloaded page" and would sometimes not speak. Speech resumed when the page finished loading, which took about three minutes in total.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>