[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble checking out a book sort of

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:26:44 -0500

question about this. If I change to alphabetical, is that on the same page as the table starting the book list? Also want to assure Shelley that I am trying to work on her books. Technology has been a real and honest problem lately. Hopefully I have it fixed now!

New address for the list:

reginaalvarado6@xxxxxxxxx

Reggie Alvarado