[bksvol-discuss] Re: totally OT but I'm desperate here

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:18:31 -0500

I have always run jaws 7.0.  I'm not sure what I had running at start up, as it
didn't even get past the windows boot up.  Feel free to forward, thanks.
Amber
"I don't want to just  mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss  appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife  to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort  tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King
e-mail: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx