[bksvol-discuss] Re: too much imagination

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:30:35 -0800

If folks are interested, I have a rather extensive library of polar
exploration titles -- all scanned.  I used to teach a course on exploration
and I taught a section on the search for the northwest passage and the race
for the South Pole.
Among my titles is the ultimate bio of Shackleton by Rolland Huntford,
simply called Shackleton.
I'll upload if there are takers for validation.  The quality of the scan is
high.
Brian Miller