[bksvol-discuss] too many spaces between words

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm fixing something I downloaded. There are too many spaces between words I've
tried copying and replacing all with nothing, but they're still there. I've
also counted spaces and replaced 2, 3, 4, 5, etc with nothing but still haven't
deleted all of them. luck. Will bookshare automatically delete them  I have to
delete them manually? (I suppose they're not tabs and I'll have to do them
manually or he words would run together..

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: