[bksvol-discuss] Re: to validators

Hi, Cindy. I'm a little confused. I thought we are supposed to leave the BSO intact so Claire knows it's supposed to replace a book already in the collection. Am I wrong on that?

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
This is just a reminder to validators to be sure to
check the title space when you accept and upload a
book. Check for misspelled titles, and be sure to
delete Hold For or  BSO. Otherwise we have to bother
Claire to fix the titles after the book is added to
the collection, like today's book BSO Merovingen
Nights: Angel with the Sword  by C. J. Cherryh.

G.Cindy