[bksvol-discuss] Re: to submit or to reject

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:03:39 -0500

Yes,  replace the entire file with your own copy and replace the ISBN. The
only concern would be in a book where there may be different editions with
differing content,  like academic books.  In this case you would make a
brand new submission for your own copy.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
04/28/2005 04:52 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] to submit or to reject

Hey guys,

I have a book that I got to validate and actually rescanned it.  It
scanned
much better when I scanned it.  I would just replace my copy with the one
that I downloaded, but the catch is that the book that Paul submitted was
paperpack and I rescanned the hardback.  The page numbers do not match up
but the title on the submission is the same and I would be willing to
change
the ISBN to match.  So what do I do, resubmit the book myself or upload my
new copy?

Ner